Sunday is almost here and it’s time for you to set your lineup over at Fantasy Draft (http://bit.ly/CST4FD). Fantasy Draft is the new way to experience daily fantasy with lower entry fees, higher payouts, and a minimum of 25% of players winning in their guaranteed contests. Every day is a game day over at Fantasy Draft! Let’s mine Knowledge Nuggets to help you have success this NFL Sunday.
- The New England Patriots have given up over 300 yards to each QB they’ve faced in 2017. Their #2 cornerback, Stephon Gilmore has been ruled out for their matchup against Matt Ryan and the Falcons. He is the third most expensive QB this week on Fantasy Draft at $14,100, but all signs point to #RevengeGame being a successful one for Ryan and the birds.
- The Bills, coming out of their bye week, have allowed two passing touchdowns all season while grabbing eight interceptions. Jameis Winston will make the start for the Buccaneers, though he won’t be at 100% recovering from the sprained AC joint he suffered seven days ago.
- The Cowboys have given up 164 rushing yards/game the past two games without linebacker Sean Lee. They give up 87 rushing yards/game with Lee in the lineup. Lee is in the lineup for Sunday’s tilt against Carlos Hyde/Matt Breida and the 49ers.
- The total number of rushing yards the Pittsburgh Steelers have given up in the past two weeks… 360! *does a jump spin* Joe Mixon has gotten at least 15 touches in the past three Bengals games. He’s breaking out soon and the matchup is right.
Fantasy Draft Price: $9,800
- Green Bay’s safety Morgan Burnett has been ruled out for Sunday’s game and the Packers have a revolving door at the cornerback position as well with multiple injuries last week. Drew Brees has thrown at least two touchdowns in the past four games. Both Ted Ginn Jr. and Willie Snead are great values this week.
Fantasy Draft Price: $8,000 (Ginn Jr.)
Fantasy Draft Price: $7,800 (Snead)
- The Cardinals have given up a touchdown to WRs not guarded by CB Patrick Peterson in three of the past four games. Peterson, though banged up, is expected to play and shadow Sammy Watkins. Robert Woods is dirt cheap and has gotten five grabs for at least 66 yards in three of his past four games.
Fantasy Draft Price: $7,800
- In Jimmy Graham’s two games over 11 points in Fantasy Draft scoring, he had either 72 receiving yards (vs. TEN) or a receiving touchdown (vs. LAR). The New York Giants are giving up a league high 72 yards AND 1.16 touchdowns on a per game basis to tight ends. He is cheaper than Gronk, Ertz, Walker, and ASJ.
Fantasy Draft Price: $9,200
- Kyle Rudolph has scored a touchdown in almost every other home game dating back to 2016. That said, he is currently on a three-game drought. Stefon Diggs has been ruled out and Rudolph has gotten 18 targets in the past two games. Oh, and Baltimore has given up the 2nd most touchdowns (6) to the position this season.
Fantasy Draft Price: $7,400
- No defense has been hotter than the Saints the past four weeks. They allow the fewest points (45) to go along with 13 sacks and 7 interceptions. They also face Green Bay’s Brett Hundley in his first start as an NFL quarterback.
Fantasy Draft Price: $6,000
- The lowest over/under for Week 7 is NY Jets vs. Miami Dolphins at 38.5 points. The Jets’ defense has only given up an average of 14.5 points over their past four games. Plus, it’s Jay Cutler so pencil in at least one interception.
Fantasy Draft Price: $6,000