The beautiful thing about daily fantasy is that it begins fresh every week. A clean slate. A new start. With season-long leagues heading into fantasy playoffs, there’s no way Fantasy Draft is going to let you miss out on the action. Click this link (http://bit.ly/CST4FD) and get into a contest over at Fantasy Draft. Fantasy Draft is the new way to experience daily fantasy with lower entry fees, higher payouts, and a minimum of 25% of players winning in their guaranteed contests. Every day is a game day over at Fantasy Draft!
Week 14 has its fair share of high implications whether that be injuries, weather, or matchup. Time to get the Knowledge Nuggets on all of that and more. Feel free to reach out to me via Twitter @robbyjeffries with any questions or feedback! Let’s get mining.
- Dak Prescott made major improvements last week against Washington after putting up three dud performances in a row. He has a great opponent to continue his rebound as he gets the Giants who rank 30th against the pass. NY’s cornerback Eli Apple has missed the past three weeks and is very questionable for Sunday’s tilt in The Big Apple. Dak to Dez is likely to be in the game plan early and often.
Fantasy Draft Price: $10,700
- Knowledge Nugget of the Week! After being priced outside of the top 12 last week on Fantasy Draft, Marcus Mariota turned in a top 9 fantasy performance. This week he is priced EVEN CHEAPER! At only $400 more than the minimum price at QB, Mariota is an amazing play this week against the Arizona Cardinals who rank 26th against opposing QBs. Arizona has also given up a league high five rushing touchdowns to quarterbacks this season.
Fantasy Draft Price: $10,400
- It all makes sense. Neither can succeed in conjunction with the other. Kareem Hunt’s success is directly correlated to one Alvin Kamara. Weeks 1-6 Hunt rolled never scoring under 13 points in PPR format. Weeks 7-13 Kamara carried the standard and received at least 13 points per game as well. With Kamara exiting Week 14 early, I have the upmost confidence Hunt will pick up the slack. Oakland vs. Kansas City is the highest over/under for the week at 48.5 and Oakland gives up the 4th most passes to RBs. The Hunt Train takes off again on Sunday. #IBelieve
Fantasy Draft Price: $11,100
- Jordan Howard has been one of the most puzzling fantasy players this fantasy season. He has stayed relatively healthy, but his workload and production have been all over the map. The Bengals could be down seven defensive starters on Sunday. Yes, seven. If the Bears haven’t realized their best offensive weapon is Jordan Howard, they never will. I’m giving them one more week against a second-string defense.
Fantasy Draft Price: $9,800
- Nobody has given up more passing yards over the past three weeks than Dallas. The Cowboys also are missing starting cornerback Orlando Scandrick. Eli Manning might not be the star he used to be, but he can still take advantage of a good matchup. Sterling Sheppard should feast against this Dallas secondary and can be found at a great price.
Fantasy Draft Price: $10,000
- I don’t normally write about players to sit as I feel it’s more helpful to tell you who to play each week as opposed who not to play. This Knowledge Nugget is an exception. Josh Gordon has A LOT of hype this week in a decent matchup against Green Bay. That’s the only thing he has going for him. The weather is expected to be cold and windy at around 20MPH, the Browns can’t seem to move the football through the air (only 190 yards/game in last three games), and QB DeShone Kizer has struggled with accuracy in completing a mere 52% of his passes. Take a pass on the expensive daily price for Gordon.
- With Amari Cooper only getting in one limited practice this week, the Raiders will likely lean on Michael Crabtree against the last ranked passing defense in the Chiefs. As noted in an earlier Nugget, the highest over/under for the week will be Oakland/Kansas City. Crabtree has a good chance to find the end zone as the Chiefs will be short a DB after suspending starter Marcus Peters for showing off his flag tossing skills.
Fantasy Draft Price: $11,300
- Hunter Henry has come on strong in the past few weeks racking up 152 yards in the past two weeks and receiving a season high nine targets last week vs Cleveland. That trend should continue against the Redskins who have given up the 3rd most receiving yards to the tight end position. With decent cornerback play, look for Phillip Rivers to look towards Henry a bit more than normal as the matchup to exploit against Washington.
Fantasy Draft Price: $8,600
- After three straight weeks of giving up over 30 points to opposing teams, the Bills have clamped down to only allow 33 points in the past two games. With the weather looking bleak in Buffalo, look for a ground and pound game plan from both teams. The Colts are missing star center Ryan Kelly and rank in the bottom third in the league for rushing yards. The Bills are a good value this week.
Fantasy Draft Price: $6,300
- The Titans are actually playing good defense…when they face non-superstar quarterbacks that is. When facing quarterbacks named Bortles, Cutler, Kizer/Kessler, Flacco, Dalton, and Savage, they have held the opposing teams to 20 or less points. Sunday, they face Blaine Gabbert who doesn’t exactly scream “star QB” and should be able to that streak. You won’t find many cheaper defenses with matchups like this.
Fantasy Draft Price: $5,500