Another Sunday is here! Have you set your lineup over at Fantasy Draft? No worries if you haven’t, just click this link and get started (http://bit.ly/CST4FD). Fantasy Draft is the new way to experience daily fantasy with lower entry fees, higher payouts and a minimum of 25% of players winning in their guaranteed contests. Every day is a game day over at Fantasy Draft! Let’s get to work on mining some of these Knowledge Nuggets for Week 13. Feel free to reach out to me via Twitter @robbyjeffries with any questions or feedback!
- Phillip Rivers has been on a roll the last few weeks tossing seven touchdowns to only one interception in the past three games. He gets a nice little matchup against the Browns, who give up the 8th most points to quarterbacks and will be worth paying up for.
Fantasy Draft Price: $12,500
- Quiz time. What top-12 finisher from a year ago is currently cheaper than the likes of Teddy Bridgewater, Ryan Fitzpatrick and Brett Hundley? None other than Marcus Mariota. Mariota gets a chance to get back on track against a Houston defense that is tied for giving up the most touchdowns to opposing quarterbacks (22).
Fantasy Draft Price: $10,700
- Only one team has given up more receptions to running backs than Cincinnati all season. With Antonio Brown looking like a game-time decision on Monday after missing Friday’s & Saturday’s practices, I expect the offense to flow through Le’Veon Bell. He needs to be in every lineup that includes the Monday game. Expensive? Maybe. Worth it? Definitely!
Fantasy Draft Price: $17,800
- Have we ever talked about the 49ers inability to stop pass-catching running backs this season? Honestly, Niners’ fans, it’s nothing personal. Tarik Cohen and Benny Cunningham were in an even three way split for snaps last week. I expect Coach John Fox to exploit the matchup vs. San Francisco’s linebackers. Either one is a great play for tournaments.
Cohen Fantasy Draft Price: $7,300
Cunningham Fantasy Draft Price: $6,000
- Mike Evans is slowly being questioned in the fantasy circles if he really belongs in the “elite” class of WRs. Jameis Winston is back and this is Evans’ game to send a little reminder to everyone on how good he is. Green Bay has given up the third-most yards to WRs this season and Evans has seen at least eight targets in every game but one.
Fantasy Draft Price: $13,900
- Sooner or later, Fantasy Draft will have to respect the production that Robby Anderson is showering upon opposing defenses. He is cheaper than the likes of Marvin Jones and Cooper Kupp and just can’t be tamed (bonus points if you caught the Miley Cyrus song reference). Great first name and a great value this week.
Fantasy Draft Price: $11,600
- Speaking of great names, two first names makes the crowd go wild and that’s exactly what Hunter Henry will do this week. I love Phillip Rivers this week and his top receiver will NOT be Keenan Allen. Instead, Henry will see a lot of action as Browns give up the most receptions (68) to opposing tight ends and the second most touchdowns on the year (9).
- Delanie Walker has been the one bright spot in a struggling Titans passing attack, gaining at least 50 yards in all but two games this season. He found the end zone last week for his first score of the season and will continue that streak Sunday against the Texans who are the 6th worst defense against his position.
- The Rams are just a good all-around team this year. After canning Jeff Fisher (after giving him a bizarre extension), they have done nothing but win football games. Blaine Gabbert has thrown three interceptions in his two starts this season and I’m of the belief that this Ricky Seals-Jones business is fluky. Rams should be a solid start this week.
Fantasy Draft Price: $6,300
- Hold on to your hats! Geno Smith is a starting quarterback again. While I don’t think Smith is as bad as many play him out to be, he does enter a tough situation. The Giants pass attack has been decimated by injury and the Raiders’ secondary is finally healthy. If you’re looking to go with a cheap defense, Oakland is a value play this week.
Fantasy Draft Price: $5,500